When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




November 22, 2008

Jack

Tomorrow is Sunday. I go to church on Sunday. I don't say this trying to sound holier than thou or anything. I say it because I'm thankful I have this ability. Church re-charges my batteries so to speak. I know this will sound weird after my little rant about Uranus, but church reminds me to be a better person. I sing, I pray, and remember our Saviour. We all need to do more of that.


Tomorrow our family will be fasting and praying for Jack. Jack is my brother in law. He was just diagnosed with liver cancer. I would ask anyone who reads this to please keep him in your prayers.

Today my recipe is dedicated to Jack.

Here it is: Olives

Jack hates olives.

May he be around a long time to remind us just how much he detests the lowly little olive.

Below is a picture of some of the Bennett family at Market Street Grill. Jack is the one with the mustache. No not the lady in pink. The guy behind her in the green shirt.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Thanks for the Olive comment it made me smile in a very sad situation. Leave it to you! I love that about you!

Emma said...

Just had to add that I lost your banana cookie recipe so it better show up some time!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Thanks for leaving such a sweet post for my dad and thank you for your prayers.
We love you!