When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 24, 2008

Ahhhhhh Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve a time to make beautiful cookies, drink cocoa and wrap presents.(those are my Ginger Cookies)
Dream of Santa bringing me new slippers.


These have served their purpose. I will mourn them. Santa better bring new ones cuz those are in the garbage. Christmas Eve, a day of fun. Not here at Nana's house. Remember my daughter, her husband and 2 1/2 kids that just moved in. Well the moving van with all their crap, I mean valuables found it's way here today. This is what it looks like at Nana's on Christmas Eve.






Papa no longer has a place in the garage to park his car. ( We knew that was happening, no surprise.) The surprise was having everything delivered today. YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what Taylor and Pete are doing.
Well I have to go see if I can find the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!







7 comments:

Buttercream Cottage said...

LOL...I love your posts. Those cookies are gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Susy said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

TimsMomMom said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. They are blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and Grandmom and wife and cook and all those wonderful things that you are to them!

Creative Mish said...

I want some new slippers too!!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

The Veale's said...

Tammy-

Sally told me about your blog. I'm going to add you to my list of stocked people. I bet your so excited to have Taylor home and all your grandkids too!

Jolene said...

Those cookies are beautiful, but the slippers have got to go! lol

RhondaLue said...

I asked for new slippers too, didn't get them but did get some fuzzy socks with nubby non-slip thingamajiggers on the bottom. Guess those will have to do!

WOW! can Christmas get any busier than a MOVE IN at the same time??! ACK!