When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 6, 2008

Apricot Chicken

This is an easy to fix meal that will bring you many compliments. My family requests it all the time.
Ingredients:
6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pint bottle apricot jam
1 small bottle Russian salad dressing - This is getting harder to find, at least where I live.
1 Pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix

Using a casserole dish or 9 X 13" pan lay chicken breast on the bottom of pan.
In a mixing bowl mix the rest of the ingredients, when mixed pour over chicken breasts.
Cover with a lid or heavy aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. I usually prefer the 1 1/2 hrs. I like my chicken cooked. It won't be dried out either.
Pour over rice. and ummm, ummm good.

WARNING: This meal causes fragrant gas combustion!!!

No comments: