When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 30, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

This time of year always makes me nostalgic. I think of my life, my family, the good times and the bad. Since Taylor moved in we have been arranging and rearranging where things should go in the house. While rearranging one of the book cases in my storage room I came across my old high school yearbooks. Sometimes that part of my life seems like it just happened yesterday, and other times it seems so long ago.

Take for instance, I totally forgot I dated Squiggy in high school. Look at him. This is the day we broke up. I found him in the girls shower room. Waiting with that ridiculous smile. I thought he would have been embarrased but he wasn't.
We went our seperate ways after that. The next time I saw him he was on T.V. I think he still looks pretty much like he did in high school. What a Nerd.




5 comments:

Buttercream Cottage said...

What a great picture LOL.

JANE said...

Great pic! And it took me 2 yrs to figure out LOL was laugh out loud!
But when I saw ROFL I knew right away... Rolling On Floor Laughing! And that's exactly what your post did to me! But don't feel bad, my 14 yr old gadgetey, texting savvy son didn't know either!

Alexis said...

I can't believe it took that long, I knew right away. That could say something about me and my TV habits also. You be Leverne I'll be Shirley? :) Love it.

Once in a blue moon I get a GREAT email with a message I just can't resist passing around, that was one of them!

Glad I had the opportunity to meet great people like you!

Emma said...

That was awesome!

nikkicrumpet said...

ROFL...that is cracking me up waaaay too much. OH my gosh I'm gonna be laughing while I'm trying to sleep!