When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 27, 2008

Christmas Day and the day after that.......

Santa Claus Came To Town.




We all went to great grandma B's house for breakfast.


Chloe in her posh skirt her mommy made.



We can hardly ever get a good pic of Izzy these days. We have started calling her Bizzy.




Brandon and Callie



The King and Queen.

The Joker.


Jack, Jamie and his new baby, Sissy and Pete


Chloe



Henry

P.J. he needs a nap and its only 9:30 in the morning.



Jamie, Aisha, Tonio, Sissy and Papa

Henry and Bizzy





Bizzy, Zeke, his dad Nick, Henry and Zeke's mom Megan.

The only clean spot in the house Christmas morning.



The day after Christmas this is what we woke up to.









Papa is such a stud with the Snow Blower.


I just wanted to share some pictures with you.

8 comments:

Buttercream Cottage said...

Thank you for sharing. I loved the skirt!

tara @ kidz said...

What a day! Loved it. =)

Jolene said...

Great pictures...thanks for sharing.

Sera said...

Thanks for the Christmas comment; it made me cry (but in a good way). This Christmas season has been crappy for me (rock chip in car window, car getting keyed, and on and on, but you get the idea). But I am so glad you stopped by to say hi. I love you guys!!!

Alexis said...

She sure is bizzy, that is GREAT! I love all the pictures, thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks also for following, I hope to make you laugh :).

JANE said...

All that AND snow the next day!!!
That rocks Nana!!

Maven said...

What a beautiful family you have! You all look like you're having so much fun.

And the coq au vin recipe! I can't wait to try it. I'm putting it in my meal roation for this month.

RhondaLue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Those snow pics are way cool! We didn't get snow but instead got rained on all day. Well the kids got about an hour to play outside on their new scooters before it started POURING...and it lasted all day!