When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 17, 2008

Home Invasion?

I promised P.J. that if he took a picture of me I would post it.
Pregnant Taylor




P.J.






Henry


I have 4 grandson's. Two of them lived in New Hampshire until yesterday. Now they live with Nana and Papa.

P.J. (5), Henry (3), M0m (26), and Sisco (still in the womb) arrived at Nana's around 3:00 a.m. I wish they would have let me know they were coming.
Daddy will be here in a few days.

Yes Papa and I are experiencing a home invasion.

Taylor (our daughter) and the boys were supposed to arrive at 10:15 p.m. Tuesday night. Long story short, they got here at 3:00 a.m. ( did I already say that) Of course P.J. and Hen's idea of sleeping in is not the same as Nana's. I don't care who you are, going to bed at 3:40 a.m. and arising at 6:00 a.m. is not sleeping in. (HELLO!!!)

They will be living w/ us until September. Daddy has been going to law school and is finishing up with an externship here. Then it will be off to San Fran for them all. To say the least, this will be an interesting experience for us all.
This morning we had Hot Chocolate to warm us up, ( mine is full of Rum) I am so toasty!
So far the best quote of the day has been from Taylor herself. Any woman who has been pregnant will relate to it. As she is getting up from her chair I hear "My stupid crotch." I say she should have been thinking that a few months ago.


3 comments:

Carole said...

I can remember cursing the coochie while prego!! LOL...The grandkids are Adorable! Good luck to you all!!

PS Is that an American Bulldog???

Buttercream Cottage said...

They are so cute and you are so funny.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Ah what cuties!