When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 8, 2008

Luscious Lasagna

I can't believe I am back after last nights pie posting fiasco. I got so upset that I woke up with Tennis Elbow and my right hand is numb. Don't ask me how. I don't Know!! I think the pain is actually from trying to lift my Christmas tree with one arm. It was a little tilted and well it's too long of a story. I don't have the energy. I will say however, now the tree is really tilted.

Ingredients:

Nana's Spaghetti Sauce. Scroll Down and you will find it.

10 oz. pkg. lasagna noodles
2 beaten eggs
3 Cups ricotta or cream style cottage cheese
1/2 Cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
2 TBS. dried parsley flakes
1 16 oz. package sliced mozzarella cheese

Cook noodles, DO NOT put the noodles in the water to cook until the water is at a full boil. Watch your noodles. ( nothing like your p's & q's) I do not fully cook them. When I think they are about half way done, I drain them then. They will finish cooking in the oven with the other ingredients.
combine eggs, ricotta, Romano, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. In 13 X9 " pan layer half each of the noodles, ricotta mixture, mozzarella, and Sauce. Repeat layers.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serves 8 t0 10.

2 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

I love how you through 'luscious' on the title - like it's the actual name of the recipe. You kill me nana! Sounds nummy but too bad your picky son doesn't like lasagna. What a dingaling!

tara @ kidz said...

through - threw whatever.