When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




December 4, 2008

Mom Moment


Mom came home from one of her many weekly doctor appointments. She was going on telling me all about it, you know "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, so I had to take off my underpants and, let me tell you that radiologist liked what he saw." My day dream of sticking forks in my eyes came to a screeching halt!


"WHAT!?" She told her story over again only this time I listened. she has blood clots in her right leg,up high in her inner thigh. Apparently when the radiologist saw my moms...let's say inner
beauty (wink) he was mesmerized . After he could blink again he became very flirty. This took her off guard and when he waited for her to dress , then walked her down to the front door of the hospital she was becoming concerned.


"YUCK!?" I said. "Was he some kind of pervert!?" I asked. "OH thanks a lot!" I'm like "Do you want this to be a weird thing or not. I'm sure your wahoo is gorgeous mom but ,I don't think it hypnotised the guy. Hospital Techs. don't wait until you dress, walk you to the door and kiss you good night! That is just weird!"


"Well he seemed like a nice older guy." she said "Oh so this isn't about him being a weirdo, it's about you being able to still attract a man. (in EVERY way) "Well ,yes it makes me feel good." I say "I can understand that, everyone wants to feel attractive but, really with that kind of power I think you should give old "Hef" a call. Maybe you could be this years Playmate of the Year."

5 comments:

Marci said...

thanks for the laugh! love it!!!

Jeri Dawn said...

Oh ha ha ha, I am still laughing. I stopped by to ask if you had any great advice fro me about my Mialee since you have experience first hand. What was it about your Doctor that made the difference? By the way, love the recipes, and can't wait to try them (oh and the attitude makes them all that much better :)). Thanks for sharing!

Gangwer said...

WOW!! I guess that really does not surprise me seeming how it came from Grandma Taylor. But still WOW!

TMI Tara said...

Have I told you my favorite part of visitng your blog? That it makes me laugh! Your stories are funny, you're funny, and the thing that makes me laugh the hardest - that all the ads are about losing weight! I just giggle and giggle over it every single time! Thanks for the laughs Nana!!! =)

Emma said...

I read that and could hear Judy telling that story!! That was just too funny! Tell her I said you go girl!!! Love and miss you all!