When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 14, 2009

Lunch?? With Henrie's Mommy

This woman has the strangest cravings I have ever seen! Of course I sit and eat this stuff with her.

Why can't I lose any weight????????

Oh, and here's the recipe:

1 8 0z. Cream cheese
Your favorite Salsa

Dump favorite Salsa on cream cheese, microwave until cheese is nice and soft.
Then dip chips, Ritz crackers or whatever into this concoction and enjoy.

She is begging for more divinity. I better hold an intervention!!

11 comments:

sandy said...

You're just no help to my diet;)

My Simple Life said...

Looks like a perfect meal to me!!

The Veale's said...

Pregnant people eat whatever they want. They have a good excuse!

Emma said...

Sounds like what we will be having for dinner!!

NoBS said...

Yep, that's pretty much how I've been eating ever since I moved out of my parents' house, 29 years ago:-D

careysue said...

You're blog is so amazing...love the music, humor, and recipes!




I am following you now!!

The Wife O Riley said...

mmmmm....you had me at cream cheese.

Yaya said...

I totally love that cream cheese/salsa dip! Yum!!!!

Star Forbis said...

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today & Laughing with me.
Come back anytime.

Susy said...

LOve your YUMMIES!

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by! By the way, I love cream cheese and salsa together. It reminds me of sleep-over snacks when I was growing up. Only we mixed the two together and ate it cold. I'd love to try it warm :)