When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 19, 2009

A New Lemonade Award

Wow, I have recieved this award from two people on the same day.


Mama's Online Cafe and


Have Inspiration Will Travel

Both of the bloggers are great. Mama has great information at her place and Jamie makes me laugh all the time with her exploits in life. It is really fun meeting all of these great people and all the different things that are going on in everyone's lives.

I want to thank them both very much!

I am having trouble linking up , so I hope this works.



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on your awards! Two in one day is great.

Small House said...

Hello. I hopped on over from SITS. Congrats on the award. It looks as if we are both from Utah. It's been fun browsing through your blog. I'm sure we'll meet again. Have a good day.

Keri said...

A very well deserved award! Your blog is awesome!