When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 11, 2009

Our Little Chloe

Alas, dear friends no divinity was made at my house yesterday afternoon. Who wants to make divinity when you have a cute little visitor like this drop by. Papa rigged this little infant seat so it would sit up straighter for Chloe, she was much appreciative and smooched with him for awhile!



She loved visiting, she told us all sorts of stuff about mommy and daddy.


And then my my mom said " You are so lazy..... she didn't think I was listening, but I agree he could clean up after himself once in awhile!"


Look at her go. She was lifting that little head and bouncing around having a good old time.

Papa went and got me some of Henry's P.J's for Chloe to wear. I said "those will be gigantic on her." They barely fit! Henry will be 3 in April and Chloe will be 2 in May. Hmmmmm. What a string bean she is. Plus she looks just like her daddy in Henry's Dinosaur Jammie's. Daddy came home and wondered where his little girl was.




Just like the rest of the kids, she is growing up too fast. What a sweetie. I would say I will make Divinity today, but it would be a lie. Tonight is Izzy's big B-Day Bash, so we will be bizzy with our Izzy and all the rest of them. YAY!!! That's what being a Nana and Papa is all about.




8 comments:

Buttercream Cottage said...

She is so cute...and Papa ain't bad either.

sandy said...

She gorgeous even in boy jammies!

Creative Mish said...

It looks like you're having a fun time! I have my Grandson for the weekend! He is almost 16MO and he wears me out.. but thats ok. They're such treasures!

JANE said...

She's so cute. My girl loves to look at TMI cause of Chloe pictures! Good job Papa!
Now I'm still waiting for that recipe Nana!! LOL!

ann said...

YES IT IS,AND WE CAN GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER WE WANT,CAN'T WE.FOR THE GRANDBABIES,THAT IS.HAHA..ANN

Zen Ventures said...

Chloe is so adorable. My daughter loved that chair when she was younger. They do grow so fast. Btw, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm also inviting you to join me on DeCode Wednesday. It is a fun game.

See you then! Maricris

nikkicrumpet said...

A much better way to spend the day than cooking in the kitchen!!! And she looks like she loved the visit!

Cynthia said...

My Mom says it was worth being a Mother just so she could get to the Grandma part! Chloe and the rest of the grands are lucky to have such loving and involved Grandparents.