When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 23, 2009

What??? Sex Award????

Papa is a maniac. (A sex maniac)

I'm in here blogging, trying to catch up, when he notices I have been given some awards.
He asks what they are all about.
I say "Well when one blogger wants to give you a shout out or let you know they like you then they will give you an award of some sort. Then you reciprocate by doing the same for other bloggers."

Papa says nothing, he just disappears, comes back in the office and slabs this onto the computer.



He tells me "Now you have to reciprocate."

O.K. I guess I will take this little yellow sticky note and stick it to Papa. (That doesn't sound right. It sounds how Papa would like it to sound, I can tell you that for sure.)

Oh that Papa.

18 comments:

Carole said...

LMBO I think Papa is too funny!!

carole
xoxo

Gangwer said...

Mom that was to much info!!!!

Carole said...

EWWWWW poor Gangwer...LOL

ann said...

??????????????????...Ann.haha

sandy said...

Ha, you are killing me! Too funny;0)

Hello Mary Lou said...

LOL, this is the funniest post ever!

Keri said...

That Papa of yours is hilarious!

tara @ kidz said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth. GROSS.

careysue said...

I'm new to your blog and I am hooked!!

What a cute papa you have!

Bennett Bunch said...

You just gave me mental pics of my mil & fil I NEVER need to have! I have to go throw up now! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

LOL--that's a good one!!

Michele said...

Now, that's funny! Thank you for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!

Sera said...

Good for you...old people still getting it on...LOL. Just Kidding.

The Pachuilo Family said...

I am speechless! You did give me a good laugh though!

Messy Jess said...

I cannot comment because I am laughing so hard.

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL Papa gets points for creativity and being so darn funny and smart!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL Papa gets points for creativity and being so darn funny and smart!

JANE said...

ROFL,, You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!