When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 21, 2009

YAY For Water Aerobics!

Today Taylor and I started water aerobics. There was an interesting array of women there. I especially was interested in the red head. I have never seen that particular hue before.
I was also a little embarrassed at how turned on some of the men got while watching our activities.

Taylor couldn't keep her belly under the water. I thought that was just fine, she has an excuse. Most of the others didn't though, and I didn't appreciate having to look at that saggy stuff floating around. Then there were those who were under the impression that Water Aerobics means, stand around visiting about politics, children, church, AND whatever you do don't get your hair wet. One women looked like she had those old baby plastic pants on her head.


I almost got beat do death with a water noodle because I was moving a little to fast racing around in the Lazy River. The teacher said "RUN", not stroll, or fake run. I was an irritant to many during that segment. Mom was on the side lines yelling, cheering me on...."Yay look at the leader of the pack!!" ( Yes mom came to watch, she is going to join, which will be very interesting.) I could have done without that, but it felt good to know how proud she was.



These women look so cheerful and sweet, just try accidentally stepping in front of one of them. My plan is to "ACCIDENTALLY" splash hard enough that I get their hair wet. I know I can get rid of a few that way. I can also "ACCIDENTALLY" trip a couple in the Lazy River. I'll pick the ones that will go down like a ton of bricks. I helped the teacher by getting out of the pool and throwing buoyancy weights to the ladies today. Well I'll do it again tomorrow and "ACCIDENTALLY" whack two or three in the eye.
Then if all else fails I'll just walk around naked in the locker room. While naked I can brush my hair, lotion up, sit down on the bench (Very lady like of course, NOT!) and put my socks on, then my shoes. I'll strut around a little more, do some stretches. Soon Taylor, mom and I will have the whole class to ourselves.




16 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You slay me, Nana. "Accidentally" taking out your fellow classmates in water aerobics. Too much!

What are you doing in a class like this anyways? You are WAY too young and WAY too hip for something like the Lazy River. You need to be shoving ladies aside in step class, grooving to the latest in techno covers. :)

-Francesca

Pineapple Hill said...

To Nana from Nana:
I nominated your blog for
The Fabulous Blog Award.
get the details at pineapplehilldesigns.blogspot.com
congrats:)

Debbie said...

That's hysterical. I think that hair color is called "Shoney's Strawberry Pie". It's hard to find.

Keri said...

You're killing me! I had to do a kegel to keep my panties from getting wet. You're too funny!

nikkicrumpet said...

DANG YOU WOMAN!! It is one o'clock in the morning here...and it's way to late for you to be making me laugh this hard!! You are such a rebel...I am so glad I found your blog!! It is always a joy to read what you're up to!

Cynthia said...

You are so hilarious! And Taylor looks adorable. Wish I'd looked even half as cute rockin' the baby belly.

Emma said...

Man do I miss water arobics. All those old women in swimming suits is a sight for all to see!

Emma said...

Ok the Pepsi song is just to great!! How perfect!!!

Hello Mary Lou said...

LOL...I missed you! Blogger destoyed my blog. I have a new one.

ann said...

I sure hope non of those ladies read this.haha.
I have an award for you.It's the big hug one.uh-oh.It's for always saying the right thing at the right time.We'll pretend i gave it to you yesterday,haha...Ann

ann said...

Nana, I can't do 2 things at once. I also have a Mom award for you.
i know you well deserve that...Ann

Honey Mommy said...

That is so funny! The red haired lady and the baby plastic pants were just too much!

Enjoy your class. :o)

Creative Mish said...

I've heard this is alot of fun! and great exercise!

The Wife O Riley said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Messy Jess said...

He he he. Let me be there with a hidden camera!

Chad said...

I wish these stories about our mother were made up!