When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




February 16, 2009

How To Tell When She is Angry

Ladies are some of you having trouble with your man? Well if you are hear are some ideas to help drive home the point that you may be a tad angry.

I guess it disturbed this young lady that Scott spent so much time with his small friend Dick. She spent a lot of cash just to say stop hanging out with Dick so much. Poor Dick, what a way to find out your friends girl friend doesn't appreciate you hanging around.


I like this next picture it makes a point. It would make him mad and hopefully embarrass the jerk. I however, would have also sprayed all the windows black so he wouldn't be able to drive the car any time soon.
This next one is also good. Not too original, but at least all the neighbors would know old Jim next door does more with his spare time than a little fishing, and they could go through his stuff to see if they wanted anything.


I really like this one. As you will see in the picture under this one, old Steven found the wrong women to mess with. The Humping Hound Dog.


Steven, Steven, Steven.....tsk, tsk, tsk!



Who ever owns this car was stupid to go out with a woman strong enough to cause all this damage in the first place. I would be afraid, very afraid if I were him. I think she has an ax to grind.




There you go gals, just a couple of ideas to help you vent a little steam if the need should arise.




22 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow! Love the airplane and billboard ones.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Wow, Emily is SO P.O.'d that I almost feel sorry for the poorly endowed Steven. LOL

Hell hath no fury, right?

Mimi Sue said...

THANK YOU for the inspiration! I'll just file this in case I ever need some good ideas. One never knows. Those guys huddling behind the axed car look a tad nervous, don't you think? Axe to grind...hahahahaha. Mimi

Rebekah said...

awesome!

Amanda said...

Wow, thanks so much for all the great ideas! Now if Ron ever cheats on me I've got a handy dandy reference ;)

JANE said...

Ok I'm filing those under "In Case Of Emergency, To Get Even"!!
LOVE these!!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Debbie said...

If my man was cheating, I'd do each and every one of these! My hat off to the women.

The Wife O Riley said...

Hmmm.... I shall bookmark for future reference just in case.

Sparcam said...

Love it!

Anne Fannie said...

I laughed so hard. Its after midnight where I live, everyone has gone to bed and I thought I would check out a few blogs, well, I came across your post, it was so funny, that I actually woke up my husband, he wants to know whats so funny???? LOL I don't think he would see as much humor as I did.....
Thanks for the laughs...
~Ann

Stephanie said...

That is just too funny! I love the billboard.....I think she probably got his attention, what do ya think? ;) Love the music, too!

You are a hoot!

ann said...

I'm with you,that last one is dangerous...Ann

ann said...

I can't find an e-mail for you.Would you e-mail me @jamesaskelton@yahoo.com,please...........Ann

Jamie said...

Those are AWESOME! Love the billboard one. That last one is a little creepy though.

michelle hays said...

I love the billboard. Its a shame, steven was sort of handsome...

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! The billboard is great! I would never have the guts to do that. And the lost dog is my fav!

(I think we must work by eachother, I work just down from the capitol on south temple that hill is horrible when it snows!)

Pineapple Hill said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures are hilarious!

Jenners said...

Jeez...I just hate it when people don't just clearly say what they think!

What a funny post!

nikkicrumpet said...

*SNORT* *GUFFAW* That is the funniest thing ever! I can't decide which ones I love the most. The billboard is totally cracking me up! It's a good thing my hubby is so perfect....because if he ever slips up...I know just what to do heheheh

Yaya said...

OMG!!!!!!

Lisa Loo said...

Hell hath no fury--I love women who are unafraid to express themselves!!