When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




February 24, 2009

Our Wedding Day and Beyond......

It was a magnificent April morning. The sun was shining, birds were singing, all was well with the world. Papa and I were married in a morning ceremony that rivaled any wedding I had ever seen. Our family was with us, as were our friends. When the ceremony was over we decided to go home to our new apartment, just to talk for a while, yeah right.

I believe I need only say, we had waited to totally share our physical love with one another until this special day. Most of you will understand what I am saying. Those of you who do not understand, well you are idiots.



To say Papa was in a hurry to get to our place is a huge understatement!!!! We blissfully drove home anxiously awaiting the true passion we were about to experience.
We did eventually get home safely.Papa was driving while attempting to make some serious moves on me at the same time. He is very coordinated.

After arriving, we slowly strolled into the apartment as not to attract any one's attention. Once inside however, there was no longer any strolling what so ever. Everything was wonderfully romantic, passionate, hot, whatever.....until my mother and father in law walked in the door with my then 10 year old sister in law. YES, you read it correctly! They just walked right in, no knock, no Yoo Hoo, no "Is anyone home....having sexual relations?" NOTHING!

We heard the front door slam, soon followed by a woman screaming. IT WAS ME.
Linda (my MIL) looked a little shocked...
Merle ( my FIL) however, looked like he always does.....

Mike (Papa, I just can't call him Papa during this story, it kind of makes me sick) Anyway he turned into Raging Bull. I'm not kidding, look at him. I hurried and took this picture before I ducked back under the bed.


I tried to take the hatchets away from him but, I was naked and I kind of was hoping he would use them. I heard "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?" Then there was some muffled screaming, a few bumps against the wall , the door slammed again and it was once again silent in our little haven, except for the noises from my hyperventilation problem.
Linda later told us they just happened to be driving by our apartment and noticed the front door was open with the keys still hanging in the door knob, she thought maybe we had been mugged while trying to get in the house, she was worried like any snoopy...er...good mother would be. She didn't stop to think her son was so, shall we say excited he wasn't thinking straight while trying to get in the door.
Remember this was April when all this occurred, by June I was pregnant. We were ecstatic.
Linda however by this time wasn't feeling so well, she was having terrible Gall Bladder problems. It got so bad that she finally went to see her Dr. The Dr. examined her thoroughly, looked her in the eye and said "Your Gall Bladder has a heart beat. I think you better go see your O.B.
This is how I see it. Merle, Mr. Suave learned some new tricks from our little family sex encounter and decided to use them. Voila that is how the oldest woman in history became pregnant with my sister in law.
Here she is in her second trimester.


Meanwhile.... my SIL Sissy was doing some community service, she is very gracious that way. Sissy met a wonderful young man named Jack, while doing said service. He was doing a little community service himself. Yes they are a thoughtful couple.

They fell in love, serviced each other and she then was expecting also. That story always makes me cry. Give me a minute to find a tissue....... o.k. I'm back.
This is the story of how the three of us ended up pregnant together. We all had girls. Sera my SIL ( I believe she owes her life to Mike and I.) was born in February.
Taylor our girl was born in March
Ashle our neice was born in April
I wish I had a scanner so I could show you how cute the three of them were.
We all live happily ever after! ( yes I meant to say live not lived)

'MyFreeCopyright.com

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have no idea what this all means, but it scares me.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I'm with Kristina P., Nana. I have no idea what is going on here.

Has "evil Blogger", the version that is going around and messing with everyone's followers, managed to get its hands on this post?

Go away, evil Blogger, and leave Nana alone.

-Wenda

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Nana you crack me up! You lucky girl having Wenda stop by and more then once! It must because you have such amazing food! I know that's why I stalk you ... LOL

P.S. I blog rolled under you! :)

Amanda said...

Oh, I understood every word of it! I almost peed in my pants, Nana!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL welcome to the family...it's time for your MIL to see you naked and having sex with her son!!! YIKES not a good "first time" experience. I loved the story though...especially the pictures...you ALWAYS make me laugh...or make me hungry....I'm staring at those mashed potatoes as I type this...and i'm thinking about licking my screen.

Sparcam said...

Let's see if I can stop laughing long enough to wipe my tears and type before I start all over again...oh, man! My sides hurt! Poetic justice, that's what I say! And you calling your husband Papa during that post kind of freaked me out, too. I gotta pass this one on!

michelle hays said...

oh! Oh! I have a similar wedding night story! You may have inspired me to write another blog...but I have to go get katy. She's done napping. Im done inter-netting.

ann said...

So funny...Ann

Pineapple Hill said...

You crack me up...did you ever forgive them!!!! My Gosh, what in the world were they thinking. When you wait your whole life, ya know!

b. said...

THAT'S a great story!
I think I'd feel weird about my MIL being pregnant the same time as me. Weird.

Grand Pooba said...

Wait, you waited to share your physical love for eachother until marraige? Is that like the Duggers where you can only hold hands when you are going to get married?

LOL My husband and I are still saving our physical relationship for a rainy day. One time he touched me with his pinky toe and it sent chills up my spine!

Ok, I'm lying. Those pics were great! They truly made the story!

Andrea said...

The pictures you put in your stories always crack me up! :oD

Lisa Loo said...

You are killing me!! Really...I can't breathe cuz I'm laughing so hard...aaaahhhhhhh!!! So glad you told "the rest of the story"--how TOTALLY WEIRD was it being prego with you MIL???!!!

Emma said...

That story makes me laugh every time I even think about it. You can only get away with saying those things about mom because she is so computer literate!!!!! Have you mentioned to Sera how grateful to you she should be????? HEEE HEE HEEE

The Pachuilo Family said...

Love that story, it will never get dull. Thanks for sharing that story. I wish you had a scanner too, we were and still are such cute girls. I love the pics though that you put up of grandma & grandpa, they were pretty funny.

Kathy B! said...

Nana, you are one of a kind, and I mean that in all the best ways! I love your blog :)

I just stopped by to get that yummy pork chop recipe. I'll let you know if I wreck it :)

Sera said...

Thank you!!! I am glad I was born but glad I was not already alive to walk into the apartment with mom.

Susy said...

Oh my gosh we left the key card in the hotel door. This is toooo funny!