When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




March 17, 2009

I found some Leprechauns today......

I found these two lounging in the park. I told them they looked like they needed some exercise. The big one looks like she's been pounding down the green beer. Look at that gut, she was mean too.
The little one hopped up to exercise right away. The big one asked for another beer.

The little one found some friends to play with.

















This one thinks he's a Troll.


Who knew Leprechauns liked to swing?




They sure like McDonald's. She is even rubbing her tummy.




Later in the day, this one showed up. Yeah the big one is still sitting around.




He'll walk for a sugar cookie. Well, who won't? Look at the dog, she's saying "I'll walk too if you throw me a cookie. Why do these Leprechauns get all the attention?!"


Look at him go, Mmmmmm frosting! The dog is totally deflated and feeling snubbed yet once again.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!


14 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Those are some good looking leprechauns!

Kathy B! said...

I'll trade your leprechauns for mine! My leprechauns made green pee in my toilet, trashed the place and threw chocolate coins around... Yours are much better behaved, and, well....cute!

I'm working on that marzipan cake. I have someone who knows someone who has the low-down on some really good GERMAN stuff...

JANE said...

Oh man, that big one looks ready to pop any minute!!!

TMI Tara said...

The big mean leprechaun is scary. But the little one who's walking for cookies looks cute in the outfit his aunt gave him for his leprechaun birthday. =)

Grand Pooba said...

The little one is the cutest leprichan ever!

Grand Pooba said...

The little one is the cutest leprichan ever!

Tammy and Mike said...

your blog makes me laugh!

The Veale's said...

I'm sure your kids are going to get back at you some day....maybe some day soon! But it is so funny reading what you type in here! Megan's little person sure is cute! I love the BLUE Eyes!

Sera said...

You are too funny! I love the music on your blog!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Well if those aren't the cutest little Leprechauns I've seen!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Cute leprechauns!I particularly like the wee one.

The Pachuilo Family said...

Cute little story. Little Zeke isn't so big anymore, I can't believe he is already one and now walking.
Thanks for the chat the other day, it was really good to talk with you. Thanks for all you do. We love you and sure miss everyone.

Debbie said...

Great photos. I always thought leprechauns weren't that cute!

Keri said...

Leprechauns and trolls.... by far the best looking ones I've ever laid eyes on.