When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




March 9, 2009

A Weekend At Nana's

Chloe was the first to arrive, she thought she would check out my catalogs.
Just thinking of Nana in one of those Bikini's was too much!

It actually made her cry, so we had to sing to her. Usually a good song can get her to stop.


After dinner, Izzy and Henry decided to bathe.




Yes, they are getting special conditioning treatments in their hair. Spa Nana only serves up the best. Henry is loving it.



Chloe and I just watch the hair magic that is going on.





We then took a break to eat Orange Rolls. ( Rhodes of course)

After the rolls Izzy and Henry decided to rumble. I sadly have no pictures, but believe me they were going at it.



Henry is traumatized.



Yeah, so is Izzy. (NOT!!!) She is even wearing Henry's Jammie's.



Chloe can't take anymore and wants to go home. Her daddy is the deer in the headlights.
"Quick sing a song!"




Zeke just needs to get brave and let go of the couch.



Ummmm, yeah you have a little boogie there Zeke.



The guys thought they could get him to walk to the Orange roll. It almost worked.





Saturday morning I woke up to P.J. watching cartoons in this spiffy number.




They were Super Heroes all day. Even when their other cousins came over. Don't you love the nicely made bed? I am addicted to watching "Clean House" maybe they can come over.




Henry wanted to take a nap as Buzz Light year.
I just wanted to take a nap!


22 comments:

sandy said...

It looks like the perfect weekend!

Kathy B! said...

I would seriously like to hang with your family for the weekend. Just to watch. It looks like non-stop motion and activity!!

My favorite picture is the one with the two girls in the bathtub... the shampoo bottle is right behind her head and I thought you'd shaped her hair up into a cone/mohawk thing. I always do that to the little kids... I got excited when I thought I had a partner in crime!

Debbie said...

Great photos! I love the tub pics and those rolls made me drool!

Kristina P. said...

Can I be one of your grandkids?

Susie said...

Those kids take a lot out of you don't they!

Sera said...

I love seeing pics of the kids. They are so funny.

The Wife O Riley said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!

Man, Chloe looks like she has a set of lungs on her.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Oh my gosh, it made me tired just looking at the pictures! Where do you get your energy?

They are all just adorable - always love your pictures!

Margaret said...

Wow that is a lot of kids so close in age. It looks like they had a blast.

KelleyAnne said...

Isn't being Nana the bomb! You've got me beat. I think it look like the kiddos had a blast. The pictures are so fun. Chloe is so cute. The one of her hysterical made me laugh...only because I knew you'd sing her back to happiness. The orange rolls would definitely make me walk or crawl really fast!

Eileen said...

I bet you just wanted to take a nap!! Just seeing pictures of all of those little ones makes me tired. Looks like they had a great time though--except maybe poor traumatized Chloe!

Sparcam said...

See, I wanted to have kids at a young enough age that I could actually play with my grandkids...that flew out the window when I had my first at 31! I'll be lucky to walk down the street with em! Thanks for your comment! The rolls made me hungry!

TMI Tara said...

Love all the pix! Especially that one of pj watching cartoons - hilarious!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

How flippin' adorable they all are! What a fun time at Nana's I want to come stay too! :)

Mimi Sue said...

Your grandkids are almost as cute as mine! You're lucky that they all live close by. Looks like a lot of fun. Mimi

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Boy oh boy did this post bring back memories! I just loved the crying picture...the Dad was hysterical!!!

Kalei said...

I would totally walk for an orange roll.....you gonna put up the recipe?! =)
I laughed out loud at P.J. in his spiffy number.
I don't know which was more shocking, Chloe screaming (did she do the "silent" scream at all?), or her father with that "look"....I know that look, my C has that when all the kids are clammering for #1 loudest chaotic tantrum in the world.
Love the music this morning, put me in a great mood.
Chloe is a smart cookie to love your music, she has a wonderful Nana. =)

Kalei said...

oh, and I soooo love Clean House....don't know why it doesn't motivate me to pick up more though!

Pancake said...

Those are just the CUTEST pictures! LOVE the super heros!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL...I bet they just love Nana's house...the picture of the superhero watching cartoons...hilarious!

Tomarie said...

Oh my goodness! What adorable pics! :-)
Thank you for swinging by the cabin..I'm glad you liked the plate in the middle too! Lol L~

Jenners said...

These were too cute! What a loving and fun house they have to visit! I just enjoyed this -- especially the spiffy little number! That was too funny! You are really blessed!