When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




April 28, 2009

All In A Day........At Nana's

Meet bean, onion and cheese burrito. Izzy came over this morning and yes, they were actually playing burrito. Who plays burrito? Anyway Izzy is cheese, Henry is beans and P.J. is onions.
P.J. assigned everyone to there characters. Cheese caused problems, she kept running away.
We heard "Hey cheese come back here."

Beans and cheese aren't too happy in this picture. Look at Izzy's little head.

Yesterday Chloe came by, she wanted to hold Will. This was great because for some reason Will has always freaked her out. Look at her little arms holding oh so tightly. Will is not thrilled.












We are back to today in this one. Will and I sat here for awhile resting up for our nap. He is saying his prayers that Nana won't roll over on top of him.
For all of you skeptics and disbelievers. Yes dogs can get sunburned. I learned this years ago when my Springer got neutered during the Summer. He was shaved, exposed and embarrassed.
The vet told me to make sure I lotioned him up before he went outside to lay in the sun which I did. Papa was jealous because the dog was getting more action than he was! I told him to go get neutered and we could talk about a few things. I think you all know how that turned out.




18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I really wish I had a burrito right now.

Mary at My New 30 said...

LOL! In so many ways....

Midwest Mommy said...

BG would get a kick out of being a burrito with her cousins, lol!

Rebekah said...

cute!!

Kathy B! said...

The burrito idea sounds fun, but looks... uncomfortable. I can see why some of the ingredients might have been unhappy!

And I didn't realize you got Papa neutered. It's amazing what men will do for a little attention ; )

Deanna said...

LOL I don't dare mention the Buritto game to my grandkids. They will definitely have to play it. How do those little minds come up with such things!

I take it hubby just got over it, huh. lol

Mimi Sue said...

Papa neutered huh? Hmmmm sounds interesting. I wonder if they'd be easier to train. I know they wouldn't want to wander over to the neighbors anymore. You always come up with the best ideas. Mimi

Rachel said...

I left an award for you on my blog :)

Sparcam said...

Thanks for the sweet pics of Chloe and a good laugh this morning. Even though my laugh is an annoying version of a smoker's laugh...damn bronchitis! Thank heavens it's not the dread PIG FLU! oink oink!

Amanda said...

Well, Will may not look to thrilled but Chloe sure does look proud of herself.

I love coming here you're always good for a laugh!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL that's too funny. I'd want to be cheese too!

KelleyAnne said...

I love burritos. I'll be right over:)

The Wife O Riley said...

You know, "The Cheese stands Alone!"

Connie said...

Cute pictures! It's fun to be a grandma, especially when you can make burritos with the grandkids. It reminds me of Hansel and Gretel but I don't think the witch wanted them for burritos...or did she?

I don't know. It's time for my nap.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh! Chloe holding baby Will is so dang cute!

wendy said...

Oh my gosh, that was so funny. I thik if I were playing the game I'd want to be BEANS --you'd have a special chemical warfare weapoon (if you get my drift) and Will, saying his prayers, so dang cute ---hope grandma didn't fall on him
and the LAST --about your husband and dare I say "lack of action" laughing my guts out over that one. At least you gave him an option ---

Lisa Loo said...

I can't believe you don't have like a million followers and 234,765 comments--you are just way too dang funny!!! I was going along thinking this was a cute post with Chloe and all and then wham--you pull out the big guns with resting up for your nap, being shaved, exposed and embarrassed and Papa having to get snipped to get action. LOLROFL or the politically incorrect-ROR