When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




July 13, 2009

Fury of The Super Heroes

Is this who comes to YOUR house when you dial 911?


That is one motley crew of Super Heroes if I have ever seen one! Especially Pringle Boy in the back there, seems his power was leaving behind a trail of crumbs.

Later in the evening a fight broke out and Chicken Girl got her feathers plucked, she then went home. Power Ranger was being a big chicken doo doo. It seems Buzz was an innocent by stander who couldn't exactly tell us what happened. ( those of you who know Buzz will understand what I mean by that statement) Later, after sitting in Time out Power Ranger admitted to what he had done. He then received his fair punishment. Let's just say his powers were taken away and leave it at that.

I don't know if this dynamic trio will be getting back together any time soon. Hopefully our streets will remain relatively safe for the time being. Just to be safe make sure you lock your doors!

18 comments:

The Wife O Riley said...

I would hate to be an evil-doer around your house!!!

Kathy B! said...

Hold on... dialing 911... curious to see if I get three cuties :)

Kristina P. said...

If you put Christian Bale as Batman in with that group, I will call 911 all the time!

The Veale's said...

LOL! That's funny! I hope that no one got into too much trouble. Hopefully there is some glue to stick those feathers back on Chicken Girl....Girl's aren't chicken's!

The Garden of Egan said...

WoW, I hope you were rescued without serious injury!

Grand Pooba said...

Pringle Boy is my hero.

Rebekah said...

i love it!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Pringle Boy..ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Connie said...

Cute picture!

Too bad they were disbanded. Let me know when they get back together again. Until then, I WILL keep my doors locked!

Kelly said...

Too cute not to get back together again.

Deanna said...

LOL I feel safer already. They do make house calls, don't they?

The Pachuilo Family said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? It's so funny! I love ready your blog, I know I can always get a good laugh. Love you!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Nana!?!

Hello my darling friend. I can see why you have been busy. You are saving the world with your band of superheros.

It is a very worthy cause.

I must admit that this bunch is it who arrives at my home when I call 911, but I sure wish they would.

Actually, I take that back. Pringle Boy can stay home. :)

-Francesca

Mary at My New 30 said...

Cute! They can show up at my house anytime. Well, you can keep the old guy. :)

Cynthia said...

How cute! I love Halloween costume dressing up. They look like they've been having A LOT of fun!

Millennium Housewife said...

surely they'll reunite for a comeback special? Fab pics! Really cute.

Yaya said...

Was that "Pringle Boy"'s official costume?

Midwest Mommy said...

Pringle boy in the back, lol