When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




July 7, 2009

Our Family 4th of July

Things didn't get off to a very good start. My brother called to tell me he wasn't feeling well and may not be able to "Run" the party. I told him to gut it up because we were coming!
I also told him to get that ridiculous sign out of his front yard I was bringing friends and didn't want them to think we are tacky. Besides that....

I knew his dogs could patrol the area and they would let us know if their were any problems.


We had such a good time hot tubbing.....




I hate when cousin Sheila shows up.




And her daughters.




We swam for hours. I loved that we got to see relatives we hadn't really kept in touch with.



We couldn't pick Sandra up until her community service was over. What a drag.







Oh yeah we did go mud- ridin!! Billy is all business up front but in the back, you know it's a party!



These two are jerks. I just wish they would have stayed home.



I was so happy mom could make it!!








Frank is just the sweetest thing.




His wife on the other hand, well she's a witch, she thinks she's a princess. Honest she wears that hat everywhere! Plus she thinks she is sooooo sexy. Look at aunt Bertha giving her the evil eye.

Here I am with all my girl cousins.



I am just glad my brother was kind enough to let us into his home and enjoy each others company for awhile. He did feel much better by the end of the day. Hope you all had a great 4th!!




19 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Why didn't I get an invite!?!? I am at least as trashy as these people.

The Veale's said...

Oh my hell! Seriously, I am LMAO. Where in the heck do you find these things. That first picture....I thought, did they go to Bear Lake? You are so dang funny with your silly finds!

Rebekah said...

awesome!!!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

I have tears rolling!!!!!!!!!!! My boys even came in to look I was so loud!!!
I just love your posts!!!

Connie said...

So THAT'S your family! I saw a few of them while we were fishing!

Grand Pooba said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I'm still blinded by your mom's B-hind! lol

Boy you guys keep it classy don't you?

So which one are you in that pic with your cousins?

Just wonderin.

Mimi Sue said...

Where do you find these things? Actually, we might be related. Some of those pics are in my family album. Guess which ones. Mimi

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

OMG this made me laugh so hard. I just love seeing pictures of family get togethers. Our families seem very similar...

Bonnie the Boss said...

what I want to know is why you used pictures of my hubby's family for your post? rude! you shoulda ask first. lol. great post!

Joycee said...

Funny scary!

Cynthia said...

I have no idea where you found all those photos but they're awesome!

You might be a redneck if your house has wheels but your truck doesn't!

Kelly said...

Hilarious! You're genius.

The Wife O Riley said...

That's awesome!!! And here I was throwing away all of those empty beer cases. I could have been using them as couture!!!

Mary at My New 30 said...

LMAO!! Love the trailer condos.

Kathy B! said...

WHERE did you get those pictures?!? I think this was the best 4th of July post I've read :)

Debbie said...

I had no idea we were related. But, those are clearly photos of my relatives.

The Garden of Egan said...

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are related to my sister in law! Seriously I think that was her clevage with the beer in it!
Those pics really cracked me up! You are a riot!

My Shabby Rose Cottage said...

Love it!! I laughed so hard, I peed my pants!!! What a great way to start the day..(not the peed part)..hehehe

Warm Hugs,
Linda

Yaya said...

This is hilarious! I've never seen that mobile home pic, hahaha!