When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




October 6, 2009

Henry and Izzy watching QVC

A few weeks ago QVC was having a Fall Festival day. I was watching to see if they had any cool Halloween stuff on the show. This caught Henry and Izzy's attention. Izzy was positive this was much too scary for Henry to watch.


She takes Henry by the hand.


Then she tries to shield him from the horror.


"It's o.k. Henry"





Notice though Henry has not moved through this whole sequence. Izzy however, seems to be the one with the problem. They are so funny!!! I didn't get to buy anything but this sure made it worth watching. LOL.




15 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so stinkin cute!

Connie said...

It's good to be there when someone is in such desperate need to be comforted..or so we think.
Maybe next time you can buy something. But I think it's more fun to get out the camera than get out my wallet!

Jane In The Jungle said...

ROFL...they just kill me!!

Mimi Sue said...

So darn cute. You notice that women always try to shield and take care of the men around them. She's starting early. Mimi

TMI Tara said...

lol what cute kiddos!

Kelly said...

What great entertainment.

Yvonne said...

Just like a girl... transfer her feelings on all others! Haha. Like we haven't all done this ourselves...

Great that you captured it!

Grand Pooba said...

Haha! Just too stinkin cute!

Mary said...

Oh too funny! Wish I would have known that was on though - looks interesting.

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

So cute!

Deanna said...

lol aren't they precious!

Mayhem and Moxie said...

These pictures are too cute, Nana. However, the fact that the two are watching QVC make this even more enjoyable.

The things that they show on that channel can be very scary indeed!

xoxo

-Francesca

Andrea said...

That's adorable! I have an award for you over on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 210 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?