When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




March 5, 2010

California Dreaming; If your not related feel free to ignore this post.

Yes to the three of you that read this blog I have been gone for a few days. I left Papa for these three. The goofy one on the end with his eyes closed joins me in bed every morning. Thank heavens the other ones don't because the one on the other end has stinky morning breath, and the one in the middle has stinky other things. Don't hate me because I am beautiful.
William puts everything in his mouth.
We went to the beach yesterday, it was a little chilly but grand.


William could not get enough.





I know, it is not the most sanitary, but he wanted to get down and dirty.




The water felt great.

P.J. and Henry played in it for a good hour.
















I don't know why this boat is here at the end of the pier. It looks pretty cool.



This is where we park Will when we don't want him to go anywhere.




We decided to go up on the pier and look at that old ship.






The back ground there is where I want to live.


Well, family we are having a swell time. Wish you were all here. Papa I hope you have been feeding the cat and dog. Just thought I would share some pics.
Hasta la vista.



13 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I'm not related but who could ignore those cute kids?! Not me! :)
Hugs,
Mona

Mary said...

How could I not come here with that first picture? Sweet! I just got home from being with my two grandbabies.

Looks like a grand time!! I'm sure papa will survive, but the dog and cat might be thinner when you get home if he's anything like The Cajun LOL. Have fun!!

Cynthia said...

Now, how could I ignore such cute photos? Looks like time well spent!

Connie said...

I'm not family, but I'm jealous you can spend some time with those darlin's. Great beach pictures!

Kelly said...

Wow, those waves were huge. Looks like so much fun. Loved the ship. Did you ever find out why it was there? Enjoy the rest of your time visiting.

Garden of Egan said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with those kiddos.
The weather looks great.... a lot better than my neck of the woods.
Have a blast.
Ya papa, hope you are feeding the critters.

Valerie said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous time with those cute grandkids!
The beach looks awesome. Better than the snow we have here. :)

Cherie said...

What a fun time!! And I love a sandy, wet, baby - they have so much fun crawling in it and eating it. You are a good grandma for not denying (wink!).

Glad you are having so much fun with the grand kids - they are adorable!!

Small House said...

I can see why you would hit the road and hang out with those stinky but CUTE kids! They are adorable. I'm thinkng you are a wonderful grandma!!!!

wendy said...

I am definetly one of the Three you say read your blog.
Was that a Russion Spy Ship?

hope you keep having fun
loving those grandkids
the ocean
and all things joyful

Amanda said...

Oh, how I miss the Bay Area...

Mimi Sue said...

I was born and raised in California. I surely do miss the beach. Have fun with the kids. Mimi

Deanna said...

Oh what fun!

Enjoyed the pictures.

Deanna