When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




March 8, 2010

Learning Spanish?

Is it a bad sign when your Spanish teacher does this as she watches you walk in the door to the classroom? Or..............

that she does this every time Papa opens his mouth to read a sentence? ( in Spanish of course)

Then there is the matter of Papa's friend who is going to Mexico with him, asking the teacher to teach him how to say... " How can we get Mike (papa's real name) out of jail?" To that Papa replied teach him how to say "Tami (nana's real name) we can't find Mike." DUH. Why would Steve (the so called friend) need to learn to say that in Spanish? I mean couldn't he say that to me in English? I don't know if those two should be let loose in Mexico.

For some reason I get the feeling I am going to receive a post card of the two of them looking something like this......



Teaching little Mexican boys how to play football my eye.


19 comments:

Cherie said...

Ha Ha - Isn't there a saying "What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico"? No, you day - Well it might be invented very soon (wink)!

Cute post!

Cherie said...

Excuse me it should say "No you Say". I am a dork!

Kristina P. said...

That is going to be some adventure!

Garden of Egan said...

Better post the pix when it happens cuz you know it will!

Garden of Egan said...

Better post the pix when it happens cuz you know it will!

Mimi Sue said...

I don't think I have enough brain cells left to learn Spanish. I lost my estrogen and my brain cells a few years ago. When they go to Mexico, we want ALL the details. Mimi

Valerie said...

Well, that sounds like it will be one hilarious trip! Not to mention all the antics leading up to it...:)

Mary said...

Oh LOL!!! You're a hoot!

Grand Pooba said...

And my foot!


I can't wait till you get said post card!

Bennett Bunch said...

It kills me hear Mike speaking Spanish! I love it! Friday night Mike called Jamie while he was walking around Wal-Mart at 7 pm reading things to Jame he saw written in Spanish. I was laughing because it was Mike "reading" Spanish and because, where does he go on Friday night with his wife out of town? Wal-Mart!

Bennett Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KelleyAnne said...

You should do a reality show about it! You are so entertaining. I've been behind on reading blogs and have missed you so♥

Small House said...

HA...I took a spanish class years ago. I didn't return, and the teacher wasn't really all that disappointed. I don't know how my son learned to speak spanish in just a few short weeks.

This trip sounds like it's going to be a hoot!

Jane In The Jungle said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the picture....come on, are they really going to wear...hats!

Deanna said...

LMAO. Too funny. I can't wait to hear about their adventures.

wendy said...

I would like to learn a new language. But since I am not going anywhere.......I'll just stick with my Canadianese.

oh boy, I am worried about your guys in Mexico?? Keep bail money handy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keri said...

Holy frijoles, that would be one hilarious postcard! Too funny.

星爺Frank said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟