When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




July 30, 2010

Where I Walk

There are several places where I love to go on walks.
Yesterday while on this particular walk I noticed bus loads of people (tourists) running around taking pictures.
Now, I know this is a beautiful place to walk. I always think that to myself or tell my dog. She agrees by the way.

Anyway I thought I am going to post some pic's of this. We all have beautiful places around us but, there is no way we are going to be able to go see all of these wonderful area's. So, let's take pictures and share.
\
This is my walking buddy.
She's tired but, if you notice she has a smile on her face. (she's actually panting like an old lady)
Where are some of the places you like to walk?

15 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

Those places are beautiful! Lucky you!
Wow, hopefully the dog will recover and be able to do it all again.

cindy-todoslosninos.blogspot.com said...

Nana, I want you to go back and tell us everyone of those amazing places. Pictures aren't enough!

Thank you for visiting me and you sweet comment. Black is a good choice too, I think, for the chandaler.

Have a great day.
big hugs
cindy@stitches

Grand Pooba said...

I'm still jealous that you live downtown. You are close to everything, I would love to be able to just walk to the Capitol! And I absolutely love walking in the avenues looking at all the old gorgeous houses!

Kristina P. said...

You live in such a cool area!

Cherie said...

Those are such beautiful pictures - I think I would walk alot more if I had those things to look at!

Valerie said...

Beautiful pictures! Great tour of your walk.

Connie said...

I love tht area where you live! Lucky you! No wonder you see tourists taking pictures!

I walk around the cememtery. Not too many people there!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Wow! Thank you so muchhhh for sharing! I ABSOLUTELY love picture no. 7. Beautiful! I am JEALOUS!

Andrea said...

Hey, I recognize some of those places! I used to live down there. :D Gorgeous pictures!

Julie Harward said...

I love that place too...my old stompin grounds! :D

KelleyAnne said...

Wow. Wish I could join you. Loved all the pictures and your walking buddy is precious!

Mimi Sue said...

Mostly I like to walk to the refrigerator. But the mister makes me walk on the treadmill. At the gymn. See I told you he was a pain. Mimi

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! If I lived close enough, I'd walk around Red Butte Gardens DAILY. THAT would motivate me! LOL!

I've walked where you took photos but I was there on business and in heels so I tried to do as little walking as possible!

TMI Tara said...

It is lovely there. Chloe and I walk around the pond by our house and at Layton park with lots of big old trees and a river. But we'd like to go walking with you sometime too.... we need the workout from all the hills!

Nonna Beach said...

The only place I like to walk is the beach...I grew up in California and we don't walk anywhere unless it's to the car !!!