When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




November 24, 2010

Chloe Gayle Songs of Love.wmv


My DIL Tara called me this morning to see if I had seen this on her facebook. I didn't even know about it.
The Songs of Love Foundation wrote this for her. To learn more about the Songs of Love Foundation go to TMI  I am so excited about it. The song fits her perfectly and has little lyrics that are so special to me.
The last verse says Zippity Doo Dah. Papa has sung that song to her since she was born. He sings it to all the grandchildren but, when Chloe was a baby and all she did was cry, that song  would calm her down. I can't wait for Papa to see this. He is at our local Turkey Toss giving out Turkeys.  My daughter Megan and her family surprised me last night by showing up at my door for Thanksgiving. (Too bad I didn't expect them and there won't be enough food.)
Now this little song has warmed my heart. (I know I sound like a sap)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!


14 comments:

Connie said...

Oh! That is a cute song for a dang cute little girl! Very special!

I hope you have a fun-filled Thanksgiving with the surprise visit from your daughter and fam! Maybe you could send them to McDonald's!

Valerie said...

What a sweet song for your adorable little Chloe!

Happy Thanksgiving! I think I've overplanned for food...so you can send your crew my way! :)

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

Aw, sweet!

Stopping by to wish you and the family a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Midwest Mommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late)!

Messy Jess said...

That is so sweet!

wendy said...

Hey, you are allowed to be a "sap" (grandmas hold the trump card on sappiness)
Such a cute song

Garden of Egan said...

Oh my cuteness!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful sappy Thanksgiving Day!

Alejendro said...

Sweet song... love it.. :-)

Grand Pooba said...

Precious!

megadog said...

That is a really sweet song and I feel like I know a little more about this little darling. What a treasure.

megadog said...

That is a really sweet song and I feel like I know a little more about this little darling. What a treasure.

Mimi Sue said...

So adorable! She sure is a cutie. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Great read! You may want to follow up on this topic???

Dale

Jane's In The Jungle said...

That is adorable!!!