When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 10, 2011

Bennett 2010



The month of December completely got away from me. Maybe it did for some of you also. It seemed to have a life of it's own. We had a big family vacation, family parties, wonderful kids coming to stay w/ us etc.
Life was so busy and still is that I came close to deciding it was time to hang up blogging. I don't know why I just couldn't bring myself to the computer. Then yesterday I was watching this video Tara made for us and for some reason it made me decide to wake up. I CAN'T stop blogging!!!!  What was I thinking?!!!! Even if it is just for me and my own amusement I shall go on.

Happy New Year Everybody!!!!!!
Talk to you soon.

12 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Yaaaaaayyyy! She's baaaack! I love your family! I think I want to be in it ;)

Garden of Egan said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!

Don't ever leave again.

Looks and sounds like your Christmas was out of control.

Sometimes blogging is just for yourself, and sometimes it's for us that totally LOVE you.

Julie Harward said...

Loved your video...family is everything! Don't stop blogging...I am getting my last two years printed into a book using Blurb. A great way to scrap book! :D

Kristina P. said...

So glad!

Valerie said...

Wait...it was December??? :)

Glad you are sticking around!

TMI Tara said...

I believe blogging is more for yourself than anything... Other people may benefit from it as well, but I think it's good for the soul. Keep on keepin on Nana!!! ;)

Thanks for all you do for us even though your life is hectic. We appreciate you and love you so much!

Lisa Loo said...

Missed you....

Connie said...

Wondering if you had fallen off the face of the earth! Glad you're still blogging!
You have one dang cute family!

Creative Chaos in Arizona said...

Yippeee!!!! Being the stalker that I am... I have so missed reading your blog. I just adore your stories and oh yes... the recipes!!!

Thank you for reconsidering. The world is just brighter with a little Nana to go with it! :)

Hugs,

Annie

Mimi Sue said...

Hang with us Nana! Cutest family. Mimi

wendy said...

I have been checking on ya for days and DAYS. so glad you're back. I'd miss you ..well, I DID miss you, if you were gone from our blogging community.
I know some months and days can get pretty busy though eh.
the video was great...NOTHING SCREAMS happy , like family get togethers and love.

Barbaloot said...

I have times when I think I'm finished blogging...then a get a crazy thought and think that it MUST be blogged:)