When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




January 20, 2011

Yes, more pictures.....

One of my favorite things that I received for Christmas was the "Bennett 2010 CD my DIL made for all of us. Tara (said DIL) told me if I wanted one for 2011 I better post lots of pictures. That goes for Taylor, Megan and Aisha too! I hope you all read this. Henceforth, periodically there will be posts full of pictures for Tara to gather throughout the year.


Papa listening to Izzy's annoying CD player we gave her for her birthday. Izzy loves it. Mom however, says it is going to find it's way back to our house.


Chloe  and great grandma B. playing with Izzy's ball.

More listening to the easy sounds of Disney. Notice the sweet boots.


Izzy is four.

Great grandpa B. with his pal Two Dot. I should say Two Dot with her pal great grandpa B.



Lemonade Cupcakes. No I don't know why Izzy insisted on red sprinkles. Yes, I will get you the recipe.

Brownie Custard cupcake things. No, that is not the real name for these lovely cupcakes. I can't remember what they are called. Yes, they are more than yummy. Yes, I will get you the recipe.

To be four again. Look at that face.

Chloe smooching with daddy.

Izzy was flooded with jewelry on her special day. Papa is helping her with her necklace.

More help.

The final results. Show your stuff girl. That tummy kills me. She is trying to be so posh.

This is Izzy with her cousin Weston. Don't tell anyone but, she kind of has a crush.




Chloe, Calvin and Izzy.
Ummmm, this is not a drunken family get together where we teach foul things.
Aisha has not had a few too many.
Izzy is showing us the cut on her finger.

Zeke is not feeling well. Where do you go when sick? Nana's bed of course so, Nana can get sick.


Little Madison asleep on Papa.

A close up.

Madison's blessing day. Four generations. My mom saw this picture yesterday and announced she needs to change her smile. Good luck with that mom.

Zeke, get over here.

O.k. everyone smile.

Two Dot after her bath. She hates to  be cold. I wrap her up like this and she just sits for awhile.

Izzy.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Post the pictures! They're awesome! I was beginning to think your parties are really swinging!
Love the 4 generation picture. I hope you post a picture when your Mom changes her smile. I think you all look beautiful!

I'll wait patiently for the recipes! YUM!

Kristina P. said...

That middle finger picture is hilarious!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I can't remember if Zeke is his real name or a psydonym. But I LOVE it!! My brother's name is Zeke.
Can't wait for the recipes.
And I love that he went to Grandma's bed when he was sick. That just shows you what a wonderful grandma you are, because just being in your space makes one feel better.

karen said...

Recipes - can't wait. I love the sick kid on Nana's bed...so true. And you really shouldn't teach the little ones to flip the camera person the bird. ;-)

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family! :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

I'm having the very first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please hope back to submit an entry. Good Luck.

http://utry.it/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-meand-very-first.html

Lisa Loo said...

Wow.
That must be some cd.
Especially if it has some like the one with Papa laying down and then the one of Izzy flipping the bird on the drunk lady's lap.

Bwahahahaha..you kill me--its good to have your sense of humor back in blog land!!