When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




February 1, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

It's true, what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas. Unfortunately!
These are my favorite attractions.

Little Madison


 Big boy Zeke. He loves Papa's cowboy boots.


 Of course we had to make sugar cookies.


 Zeke was in heaven.
 Nana was in heaven.
 No pictures please.
 More cookie fun.



We decided to go to the strip. Madi was excited.

 Madi watching us make cookies.
Zeke  was not so impressed with the ride to the strip.


Papa and Zeke watching Cars.

More snuggling.



Madi still watching the cookie making. She actually looks interested.

The weather was fantastic!!!!
Seeing the kids was fantastic!!!!!
Coming home to 15 degree's outside, not so fantastic.


14 comments:

Garden of Egan said...

Oh my goodness! I would hate to leave that in Vegas too!
She's a darling.

I love the snuggling with Papa pix!
Grandkids are the best gift ever.
If I'd have known they were so fun, I'd have had them first!

Sorry you are having to come back to the Artic weather. It's sorta icky.

TMI Tara said...

So many cute pix for our 2011 video! How fun!!!

Valerie said...

Sounds like a great trip!
Except for the coming home to the dang bitter cold part!!!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Tami,
Madison is so dang cute! Thanks for posting the pics, it's always good to see everyone.
I am glad you had a great time in Vegas, who wouldn't with wether like that. I want to go there just for the heat!

Julie Harward said...

How sweet..a visit with the grands..is there anything better?! They are so cute too..they will remember you for making cookies with them! ;D

Bonnie the Boss said...

Pap, looks like he is really enjoying the movie!! lol. They are really beautiful grandchildren!!

Deanna said...

Awwwww it would have been really tough to leave those darlings. Bummer! Will winter ever end?

Lisa Loo said...

Grandpa looks like one of those who is blessed to be able to watch movies through their eyelids. Cool talent.

And oh my goodness---those sweet baby cheeks on Madison are to die for. And the big blue eyes and---are you sure you didn't smuggle her home in your suitcase?

Grand Pooba said...

I'm freezing! Me want Vegas!

Connie said...

What adorable attractions in Vegas! It must have been hard leaving such cuties!

karen said...

I'd go to Vegas any day for those little cuties! Oh my - those blue eyes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mimi Sue said...

I've been thinking I need to drive south til I find some sun and temps above 50 degrees. Maybe Vegas is the place. Adorable grandchildren. I personally have watched Cars 7,455 times with my 2 year old grandson. Yikes! Mimi

scarves said...

Well deserved! I really enjoy your blog and am impressed by your finds. Keep it up!
Sweet memories.
Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces