When humor goes, there goes civilization. ~Erma Bombeck




April 5, 2011

San Fran

Papa trying to get warm with some snuggly boys.
It was freezing.



View of the Golden Gate Bridge from the Presidio (I don't know if that is the right spelling)
It is so beautiful there.
It was freezing.

Here are Henry and William. Will is a future tattoo artist...

Too bad he's not any good at it.


William got himself ready to go out in the rain.
It was freezing.

We had a slight skirmish over the umbrella.
It was freezing.

Will has some serious scooter skills.



Papa had to keep him rounded up.



Henry and P.J.

Look at William's face.

12 comments:

megadog said...

I've never been in San Fran when it wasn't freezing! Brrrr. Looks like a fun time. I can't believe how big those boys are getting.

Lisa Loo said...

So......was it freezing?????


By the way--those are some seriously cute kids!

Cherie said...

I was born and raised near San Francisco and I don't think it has ever been as cold in Northern California as it has been the last few weeks. San Francisco is beautiful and a wonderful place to visit so I am glad you enjoyed it despite what was a cold trip.

Looks like you enjoyed all the kiddo's too!!

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taynorseth said...

Wow, those kids are cute. Where did they come from? Glad you could come for a visit, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Connie said...

Having those cute grandkids around would make it worth the freezing weather!
Love the last picture of you kissing that adorable William.

Garden of Egan said...

Looks like that little one has a future with LA Ink!

It looks cold there! Glad you were kept warm chasing the grandkids.

They are DARLING!

Yvonne said...

Oh how I love grandkid pics! I posted one today too! Must be that kinda day!

wendy said...

I am in love with the tattoo artist.
I have never been to San Fran.....but it seems like I never hear of it being warm there.

Mimi Sue said...

It's that wet cold that goes right to the bones and freeze dries them until you get back to Utah where they will thaw out in hopefully June! You have the second cutest grandchildren in the universe. Mimi

karen said...

Cold or not - I love love love San Francisco! Looks like you had a good time despite the chill. I'm going there next week myself for a job interview. So... I'm guessing I should take some warm clothes?
Very cute grandkids!

Grand Pooba said...

Awwww, them kids are so dang cute! How fun!